5 Toxic Foods to Avoid
- White bread- White bread products have minimal nutritional value and are quickly converted by your body into sugar. So you may as well eat a cupcake.
- White Rice – Just like white bread, white rice has minimal nutritional value, and the glycemic load will quickly prime your body for storing fat.
- Salad Dressing –It’s great ordering a salad, but the benefits can be quickly cancelled out by drenching the salad in fattening creamy dressing. Just a few tablespoons of creamy dressing contain more than 20 grams of fat and hundreds of calories
- Fried Food – Fried food is loaded with fat and calories while offering zero nutritional value. It’s a lose-lose! Sure, fries and chips TASTE good, but healthier items also taste good. Just say no to the deep fried items on your menu.
- White Sugar – Sugar and high fructose corn syrup are the epitome of anti-fitness food. Nothing will destroy your progress, expand your waist and plummet your energy levels like sugar